Quality Blade Sharpening
Blade Sharpener In Hampton, specialises in providing a professional, highly reliable blade sharpening service
Excellent service, very accurate and reliable. Knives are very sharp and Gary also gave me a few tips on how to keep them sharp longer! Definitively recommended.
Gary did a great job on sharpening my set of Wusthof kitchen knives. The work was carried out to a high standard and I will not hesitate to recommend his work to others. I'll definitely be be returning if I let my knives get back to the same situation!
Gary is passionate about what he does and the service is unsurpassed - amazing in this day and age where it is easier to throw it away than fix it! Well done Gary - you are an inspiration and all 3 pairs of shears are now fantastic and working as they should!
Why Choose Us
Professional Blade Sharpening
We are fully certified by the UK Sharpening School. All our sharpening is carried out in our professional workshop in Hampton, and we deliver a quality blade sharpening service to homes and businesses.
Quality, High-Tech Equipment
Our goal is to sharpen your blades whilst removing the least amount of metal necessary. To ensure that blades are sharpened to the original angle we use only the highest quality sharpening systems and equipment, each one dedicated to what we are sharpening.
Dedicated to Your Satisfaction
We have the highest quality professional scissor and knife sharpening systems in the world, so whether you are a hairdresser, barber, dog groomer, tailor, florist, dress maker, upholsterer, or restaurant, pub, hotel or café, we can collect your knives or scissors and return them to you perfectly sharpened the next day.
South West London | Richmond | Hampton | Teddington | Twickenham | St Margarets | Kew, Barnes | Wandsworth | Hammersmith | Chelsea | Fulham | Chiswick | Putney | Wimbledon | Kingston | Surbiton | Thames Ditton | East & West Molesey | Esher | Walton | Weybridge|Shepperton and Sunbury.
- Small Knives/ Pen Knives – £5
- Kitchen Knives/ Medium Chef – £6
- Large Chef/ Butcher knives – £7
- Commercial Chef/ Butcher knives – £50p per inch
Clipper Blade Sharpening
- Clipper Blade £7
- After sharpening the blades are realigned and the tension is reset to the precise factory specification tolerances.
- Hairdressing Scissors (Fully Convexed) – £15
- Barber and Dog Grooming Scissors (Semi Convexed) – £12
- Dressmaking/ Tailoring/ Upholstery Scissors – £10
- Kitchen and General Purpose Scissors -£6
- Corrugation of upholstery/ dog grooming scissors – +£3
Gardening & Tools
- Secateurs, shears, loppers, axes etc. £6
- Lawn mower blades from £6- £15
- Chisels from £6
- Axes £6-£10
No matter the condition of your blades, we will deliver a comprehensive sharpening service that suits all your unique requirements.
Call Us Anytime: 07908 653364